A cryochamber on the Lexx
|Object of series LEXX|
|Effects||To put a person into a frozen state of suspension|
A Cryochamber is a device located on the Lexx that can be used to put a person into a frozen state of suspension.
- It is frequently used by Kai to prolong his life by reducing his consumption of protoblood.
- In Lexx 2.2 "Terminal" Stan is placed in a cryochamber to keep him alive after Kai is awakened improperly and accidentally mortally wounds Stan.
- In Episode 2.10: "Wake the Dead", the five teens used cryochambers located on their ship to sleep for 300 years before meeting with the Lexx.
- Between Episode 2.20: "End of the Universe" and Episode 3.01: "Fire and Water", the crew relied on cryochambers to survive the 4332 years that had elapsed.
- In Episode 3.02: "May", May is put inside of cryochamber in an attempt to save her life from an infection.
- In Episode 3.12: "The Beach", Xev used a cryochamber to preserve Stan's body while he was in Hell.
- View more images of Cryochambers Category:Cryochamber/images